2011年1月6日星期四

Can the Saints Return to the 2011 Super Bowl?

If you've been listening to me blabber on about my predictions for the playoffs, you may have noticed I blabbered on about the New Orleans Saints making it to Super Bowl XLV to play the New England Patriots.buy 2011 super bowl jerseys here

Reasons?

Why, I have plenty.

One, their defense is vastly underrated. They limited an explosive Atlanta Falcons team in Week 16.

Second, as we all know, their offense is one of the best in the NFL. With Drew Brees calling the shots, you can never count this team out.get saints jerseys cheap.

Third, the Saints have won seven of their last nine games.

Fourth, they are still being looked past in favor of the Packers, Falcons, and Eagles. Nothing like Brees sneaking up to you and biting you in the ass...wait, that came out wrong.

But...I have since grown skeptical of the Saints' chances since both Chris Ivory and Pierre Thomas were lost for the playoffs due to injury. As much as I love Brees, having Reggie Bush as your No. 1 running back and no one else is certainly not as formidable. Bush has never been very good between the tackles and excels on screen passes and outside runs. With him as the primary back, I worry about the Saints getting far.

没有评论:

发表评论